Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

335 stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: 335 stuff Reply with quote

Hello, I'm getting ready to do some work on my 335 and need a couple of parts sources.
Amongst the MANY other things it needs are

(1) A wiring harness, the one thats there has been patched and has some mouse chewing in it. I cant hook up my guages either.

(2) Brakes, The ones in it are almost non existant.

I think that these parts would be a good start in the restoration. I just need some good sources for them.
I dont plan to do any work on the tractor untill spring. and I also have to keep it running while I do the work due to all the other work it has to do around the place.
Thanks in advance! Phil

If it helps I'm in Eastern IA. and would like to find things as local as possible.
Jack Blaylock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil:

Try valu-bilt.com They are located in Indianola, IA...deadeye[/b]
Kelvin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the wiring harness I would try Matt at Motec. 765-963-6628.

For the brake parts I would start with Everett: 740-922-3335 (ohio) Welters 417-498-6496 (Mo) and Baucom 1-800-658-2309.

Or you can check with your local AGCO dealer. They may not be in his AGCO system but may be in TISCO or some other aftermarket catalog. I was fortunate enough to find NOS linings for my 335, but i had to rivet them on myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: