Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Tony - kind of interesting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> General Renewable Fuel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Blaylock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Tony - kind of interesting Reply with quote

This is different... and interesting..JB

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59402
Tony Turner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: I love it Reply with quote

Hi Jack,
That's a great link. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Every day I see all the gloom and doom on TV and I have to keep reminding myself that we ARE the greatest country in the world with some of the smartest people. There is nowhere I'd rather be when the oil runs out than here. We will see how creative people can be.

I extend this to our Canadian brothers also because they have the same spirit. With people like Greg Manning independently working on refining the use of wood gas to power and heat his home and find better ways to make efficient use of bio-mass that is all around us going to waste.... Glass raised high to you my friend!! Very Happy

We are the pioneers of the new energy boom and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Humbly,
Tony

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> General Renewable Fuel Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: