Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Agco Parts Heritage Line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kinsey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Agco Parts Heritage Line Reply with quote

I found something that I wasn't aware was available & thought maybe I wasn't the only one.
I was at a couple of Agco dealers yesterday and picked up a 2007 catalog named "Agco Parts Heritage Line" featuring parts for tractors from 1940 - 1996. Besides Minneapolis-Moline there are also parts for White, Oliver & Cockshutt. The catalog doesn't give prices but it does have part numbers so any Agco dealer can order the parts & price them. Many of the MM part numbers have the letter replaced by a "V" such as 10P3029 is 10V3029.
There also are lists of the different models made by each manufacturer and serial number lists for the tractors. I see there are errors in the lists but it is a start.
kevin moschenrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife picked mine up at the farm progress show for me back in 07 from their tent. I will give you a little word of advise though. I found a couple of numbers in the book where typo's and some where turned around according to the way it is displayed with the picture. I ran into this when I ordered a seat from the catalog I had at my AGCO dealer for my jetstar. I kept getting the one for the G1000. Those will not fit even if they do send you the right one twice. I finally got it though. It is a little reasuring that they are carring a limited amount of parts.
It's the journey that makes me happy, not the destination. A.K.A. "Kevin MUSHY Moschenrose"38KTA 50UTS 50GTB 42GTA 61 JSTAR 63 M5 58 5STAR GAS,LP,DIESEL 59 400M LS300 HARV. 69 2 BOT. TUMBLEBUG MOLINE RIDGER HILLER & 2 BOT. AF PLOW D SHELLER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: