Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

REMINDER : SUBLETTE FRI. NIGHT GET TOGETHER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEAN ZINGRE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: REMINDER : SUBLETTE FRI. NIGHT GET TOGETHER Reply with quote

JUST A REMINDER THAT I NEED TO LET THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL IN MENDOTA KNOW MARCH 1ST HOW MANY OF US WILL BE THERE.

I DID RECIEVE A FEW REPLIES AND PHONE CALLS SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST HERE ON 3-4-09. I JUST DONT WANT TO FORGET ANYONE, OR HAVE SOMEONE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT !

PLEASE CONTACT ANYONE THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US THAT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TOLD.

REPLY TO THIS POST, E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME ; 815/499/8708

THANKS --DEAN--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: