Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

g6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter10200

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: g6 Reply with quote

hi to all
i asked on here about the removal of the piston on a g6 this weakend i got them out reading on here there is two size of pistons mine are 4.1/4 are these the small one or big ones where will the best place to get a engine gasket kit from thanks peter
Joe Leising

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have the standard bore in your tractor. I guess you could consider it the small one. Most MM's came with either a 4 1/4 or 4 5/8 inch bore depending on the model. Just about any Agco dealer can get the gaskets. I would recommend Welter's in Mo. They are listed on the suppliers page here.

Joe

Joe, Robin, Olin, and Sydney

Ollie's tractor 1955 BG
Syd's tractor 1937 JT
Robin's tractor 1949 UT

And the rest are all mine!!!! '53 ZB, '51 R, '63 100 L&G '47 Ugggly, '53 BF '50 ZA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: