Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

warranties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Car Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minniemobuddha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: warranties Reply with quote

i know some of you are looking at new trucks,and a piece of advise from someone who watch a friend get screwed.dont buy an aftermarket warranty.by that i mean one that is not from your vehichles manufacturer.one of my friends bought a new vehichle last year,and after the basic was up,the head gasket blew.he had purchased an aftermarket extended warranty,was told it was factory approved,and would be honored anywhere.its not.he has to pay for the repairs himself,and if the warranty company decides all is right,he gets reimbursed for half.if he had gotten the factory extended warranty,it would have been $100 deductible.nor 2250 like now.in short theres no such thing as a factory approved warranty.its a money making(i hate this word)scam for the dealer and the warranty company.be careful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Car Repair All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: