Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Need complete fuel filter base for UB Special Diesel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carol for Gary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Need complete fuel filter base for UB Special Diesel Reply with quote

I need a complete fuel filter base for a UB Special Diesel. I have tried Balcom Implement, Clint Stamm and Welters Farm Supply and so far no luck. The MM part number is 10B7256. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
G Brown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Fuel filter base. Reply with quote

Base should be the same on 5 Star,early M5,U diesel, GTBD,GBD, or Massey 95. Have seen them crack in cold beause of moisture. Also have one thar has been welded. I should have an extra one if needed.
39 R Cab,3 RTS,40 RTN,RTU,2-RTE,40,44,45, ZTS,,3-ZAS, 51 ZAE,48 ZTE,2-ZTU,2-39,2-40,41 47,48,49,51,52 UTS, 2-UTSD,2-UTSD Specials, 1958 UTSD-M,UTE,UTC,UTU,1350 Cockshutt,2270 White, 40GTS,44GTA,4 KTA's, 30 KT,61- 5 star,2-670,2-5 star .3 -M5's,A4T1400
matt scott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would try Wendell Everett in Ohio He has alot of parts His number 714-922-3335. I got alot of parts form him when is was restoring my ub special diesel. He even had a brand new head for it. I do remember that there was a ub diesel sitting in a parts yard in floyd IA. The owner probably say that they don't have it but i seen it there a few years back . there number is 641-398-2338 There also was one sitting at Gotvalds in Hillman which is a little closer to home. They have some MM parts and alot of IH and John Deere stuff. This is the only palce i have been that you can buy tractor parts, gas, grocries, and a six pack all in the same place. There number is 320-355-2500. I hope this helps you out Matt
Carol for Gary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Need complete fuel filter base for UB Special Diesel Reply with quote

Thanks G Brown and Matt Scott! G Brown if we sent /attach a picture of the correct fuel filter base would you be able to determine if you have the correct one? I took a digital picture of one at the Albany, MN show.
Matt Scott, I will print your response and give it to Gary. It nice to have these options. Carol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: