Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Minneapolis Thresher info wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
'Arn H

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Minneapolis Thresher info wanted Reply with quote

Our antique club is looking for information on a Minneapolis threshing machine that was donated to the club.The size of the thresher is 32x56 serial # 21797.We would like to purchase a book for it, or even a copy of an original. Need to know belt sizes and routing.Is there any way to tell when this machine was built? I can post some pictures if that would help. Thanks for any help on this!! Arn H. Question
John Grandfield

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find any seperator in that serial # range. From 1916 up they seem to have 25????, 26???? 27????, 30???? 37????, 48, 49, or 50???? serial #s
71ford100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recently asked a serial question about my 17x28 #24608 on smokstak.com and no one there has responded yet. Surely somewhere there are some records. Maybe the Floyd County Historical Society has some info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: