Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Have a new toy, a 445-M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinnery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Have a new toy, a 445-M Reply with quote

Thursday I acquired a new toy, a 445-M. Smile I will post pictures as soon as I get the camera working again. The only tag still on it is the one on the engine and it says it is a 220-4 with a s/n of 15500254. No hydraulics, it has drawbar and PTO only. 28" rear tires with massive weights built into the wheels. It has an industrial type non-adjustable front end (I-Beam and king pins). The gas tank is a round tank that fits like the LP tanks. Only 4 speed tranny, no A/T or reverser.
Aparently three owners ago it came from an airport in Mason, Texas. Got it nearly out of TexasMolines back yard, Tow, Texas.
First thing I need to do is fix the brakes or get a horn. Very Happy

UBU-LP, M5-D, M670-LP, G900-LP, G900-D, 445N-LP, 445E-LP, 445-M JD 2-440ICD/831
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: