Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

MM Model List is posted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Turner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: MM Model List is posted. Reply with quote

I know I should have asked John if it was ok to make his Model List a permanent addition to the site but I had some time last night so I went ahead and posted it. We can edit the list as becomes necessary so let us know if there are additions or corrections.

The new page is located off the main site or you can just follow this link: http://jetstar.minneapolis-moline.com/models.html

Thanks John for sharing this information with us.

Tony T

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
John McLucas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Models List Posted Reply with quote

Tony,
Thank you for the kind words. You don't need to ask my permission to post anything I write. I believe that information is to be shared and that is why I post on your communication board. I am honored that you think it worthy to post in a more permanent way. It is a little humbling to see my writings relied upon and the information used by so many Minneapolis-Moline enthusiasts. Guess I will have to be extra careful to make sure it is correct.
Sincerely,
John McLucas
Fayetteville, GA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: