Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

NEW USERS READ BEFORE REGISTERING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Car Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Turner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: NEW USERS READ BEFORE REGISTERING Reply with quote

Minneapolis-Moline.com is an open community where we can freely engage in discussions of all things that deal with Minneapolis-Moline farm equipment and all the related companies that have been part of their history.

I welcome you to our community and hope you find the information useful. I also hope you are able to cultivate online friendships with some or all of the forum members -- but most of all have fun.

Minneapolis-Moline people are the best in the world. They will bend over backwards to help you and they know how to have a good time. No other group of tractor people I have been associated with are as friendly and knowledgeable without taking themselves to serious.

As Webmaster of this site I demand a hight level of conduct from our members. I will not allow users to be rude or condescending to other members. I demand that we show respect and courtesy to each other regardless of our skill level or expertise. We have members that are new to this hobby that will require more help than others. I also believe that as a new member it is your responsibility to search through old post and read before asking a question that may have been answered dozens of times.

Due to the ever increasing number of spammers that are trying to sign up as members just so they can attach a website address, I am changing what I require for you to register as a user of this site.

I now require a new user to have more than just a username and password to sign up. I understand that people value their privacy and anonymity, I respect that. The problem with anonymity is it allows people to do things they would never do if you knew who they were. They tend to behave badly or be rude because no one knows who they are. I will not allow this!

So, as of today I will not activate any account that does not have more information than just a username and email account. You must provide a location or some other information before you will be allowed to join this forum. If it would make you feel better to keep your anonymity then you can send me an email with your real name, address and a little introductory note. I will file it away and send you an email back , then you can sign up without the required information.

The software now requires a VIP code for you to register and the VIP code is: 38866

Have fun,
Tony Turner

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Car Repair All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: