Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index Minneapolis-Moline.com
MinneapolisMoline

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Minneapolis-Moline Homepage

Just testing pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moshka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Just testing pictures Reply with quote

1st try

[img]http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/m670moline/?action=view&current=706right.jpg[/img]
a31ford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings...

The reason it didn't work is that the link is an address within a webpage (instead of just the address if the photo....)

the correct link (but with the brackets changed as to NOT cause the picture to be displayed is).

{img}http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/m670moline/706right.jpg{/img}

And here is the same line of text(but with the correct brackets.

A way to get the information I got about the picture's actual location was to "other click" ontop of the photo, and then normal click the word "properties" in the small pop-up box that appeared when you other clicked. This will produce the location of the photo that you can click and hold to drag over the address, then other click while still showing that line highlighted, and then normal click "copy", then come back here in the message window, and other click within the area we type these messages, then normal click "paste".... "TA-DA!" picture location pasted into the message, then simply put the img /img (in the correct brackets) on the front and back of the pasted text... poof !! the photo appears.

Trust me... it took me 50 times longer to type the way to do it, than to actually do the copy and paste....... Shocked

A Newbie, yet again... Smile

50 ZAS, 47 UTS, 58 Five Star, handfull of other old toys Smile
Tony Turner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Very Good Reply with quote

Well done Greg. I'll make this a sticky at the top of the page so it can help other people.

Thanks,
Tony

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Moshka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me try this again

if this works it is the other side of the tractor before I got it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minneapolis-Moline.com Forum Index -> Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: